Sunday, April 20, 2014

So, let's kick things off here. 

To start with lets go with why I am doing this.
  1. I want to chronicle my painting progress for the hobby as a whole.  I want to watch and share my progress with an audience.
  2. I want to share my game progress and growth of each army I collect.
  3. I want a place where I can log my painting as far as what colours I use for figures and how I mix the colours to get the look I want.

Now that we covered the why, let's look at the what. 

What can you expect to find in my blog entries:
  1. Painting Progress:  Pictures and diary style entries of my painting.
  2. Army growth:  The choices I make to grow each army and the items I get assembled.
  3. Games Played Overviews:  Short overviews of the games I get to play.  Not so much battle reports as I don't really keep good game notes too often.
Well for now I will cut out.  Expect another update tomorrow or the next day.

-Shadowh3ll

1 comment: